1. Should co-operate with school in terms of upbringing the regularity, punctuality and discipline. They should check the almanac every day and note the home work and other instructions provided in the diary. They are advised to check the bags of their wards to see if any circular/ invitation etc. has been issued or it contains any unwanted item.
2. Please ensure that your child comes to school in clean, well ironed and tidy school uniform.
3. Don't criticise the school or teachers in presence of the child because it causes the student to lose respect for teachers with the consequent, failure to learn from them and in turn retards her/ his own progress.
4. Parents are advised to regularly check the tendency of absenteeism while signing the absent records.
5. Please see that your ward:-
• Is punctual and regular.
• Has plain and simple hair style.
• Keeps short and clean finger nails.
• Uses red/ white band (if a girl student).
• Brings the lunch box labelled with name, class/ section stuffed with fresh and hygienic food regularly.
• No short leave shall be allowed during the school hours.
• Takes your signature in diary whenever required.
• Is strictly discouraged to bring mobile phone to the school.
6. Attends the school regularly and is never late. In case of absence the parents are expected to write the reason in the diary and sign it.
7. You are requested to visit the school on every PTM ass per schedule, to find out the progress of the ward.
8. Merit certificate will be given by the school for meritorious achievements.
9. Please find the day to day activities mentioned in the diary and kindly sign the notice given in the diary.
10. Switch off the mobile phone in the school campus as and when you are on a visit.
11. Students must be in school premises at least 15 minutes before the 1st bell.
12. A child suffering from any disease should not be sent to school till his recovery. However the concerned student has to submit a medical certificate duly issued by an authorized medical officer.
13. The school authorities are not responsible for the loss of money, books, articles or clothing of the students.
14. You are requested not to go to the classroom without seeking prior permission of the principal and that too during visiting hours only.
15. The children are provided with prescribed books, proper note books and required stationery.
16. Avoid communication with the Principal or Management Committee over the phone. Concerned people may inquire any matter during visiting hours.
17. Any school property must be handled with complete care. Any damage that is caused, the concerned student is liable to be penalised.
18. Students are strictly prohibited to bring any valuables to the school. If so school shall recover them and the same shall be returned only after an enquiry from you. It may be mobile, ornament, calculator, video game or any other article in question.
19. Absence of any student just before and immediately after the vacation would be considered as an act of indiscipline.
20. All correspondence regarding school matters should be addressed to the principal and the same shall be addressed as per the time mentioned in the diary.
21. For any other information or enquiry please contact the school at 05882-272726, 272690, during school hours.